Current Top Sellers
SESSION 3 HYBRID WAIST HARNESS
Currently Out Of Production - Availability Uncertain
For over a decade, thousands of riders have trusted their Session Harness to keep them secure and in control when on the water. Built with time proven attention to detail and design, the all new
Ocean Rodeos New Session 3 includes many exciting new features, including;
- Secure quick entry / exit spreader bar buckle. (Harness includes spreader bar).
- Dual density comfort foam padding. Designed to form fit your body and add positive flotation for added security on the water
- Size adjustable back support – easily size up or down 1 harness size for more or less back support
- Front and rear leash attachment points for all styles of riding
- No-tilt spreader bar
- Double bladed hook knife easily reached by either hand
- Optional, Quick Connect leg straps (sold separately)
- “Snag Free” buckle covers to reduce inadvertent line snags or tangles
- 3D anatomically shaped harness body
First introduced in 2005 the Session Harness System is a unique hybrid harness system that can be worn as a seat or waist harness and features kiteboard specific low snag exterior design and internal Power Band construction to ensure all load bearing components are securely held in place by one load bearing internal webbing band.
Suggested Sizes (add 1.5 to 2 inches for wet suit or snow gear)
XS: 26” – 30”
S: 28″ – 32″
M: 32″ – 36″
L: 36″ – 40″
XL: 40″ – 44″
Note: Sizing range overlaps and is based on harness with bathing suit. Add 1-2” for wetsuit or drysuit use and size up one size or down one size for more or less back support.
Best seat harness on the market
Posted by DJ on Monday, March 20, 2017
Session is 3 absolutely fantastic. I've been using the session for a few years and couldn't wait for the 3 to come out. You have the option to use it as seat or waist harness.. I use it as a seat because I don't like the harness riding up my chest. The leg straps are really comfortable and keep the harness down where it's supposed to be. With any other seat harness that I've tried my movement was so limited. My hips were closed up; it was hard to walk in those things so you can imagine how it felt on the water. Not with the Session 3 or 2.
Absolutely the BEST seat harness