Current Top Sellers
HQ Hydra II 350 | Trainer Kite | Water Relaunch | Free Gift
HQ Hydra II 350: Our Most Popular Water Relaunch Trainer Kite
Medium-Strong Power / True Size 3.5 Square Meters / Suggested Wind Range 6 mph to 20 mph
The Hydra II kiteboarding trainer kite is a water relaunch-able closed cell foil trainer kite and is best used for learning basic kiteboarding skills.
Fly the Hydra II on land, water, and snow. The Hydra 350 flies great in a wide range wind conditions and generates great power for learning kiteboarding and snowkiting.
The Hydra 350 is a true 3.5 square meter kite. This size is great for body-dragging exercises, SUP-Kiting, and learning snowkiting with moderate winds.
This kite is capable of producing some strong power as winds increase above 12mph.
If you want to learn how to kiteboard or kitesurf and you live near the water. The HQ Hydra is a great choice that gives you a lot of flexibility.
Learning to fly a kite in the water as well as on land has great benefits. Learning to control your kite while being dragged through the water is much different than just flying your kite on land.
The HQ Hydra II is the first and only water relaunch-able foil trainer kite. The kite is extremely stable and easy to fly.
- It is a closed cell ram–air foil that has no bladders to inflate or replace, yet it floats on water.
- A third line provides a safety system and the ability to reverse launch the kite, which is valuable for beginning kiteboarders, making it the perfect kite choice for beginners.
Learning kiting skills for
- Kiteboarding - Kite flyging skills
- Kitesurfing - Kite flying skills
- Body Dragging
- SUP - Kiteing
- Kite Landboarding
The Hydra II 350 is a good size kite for:
- Kiters weighing 130 -180 lbs who would like to do body dragging exercises
- Families with teenagers who live in areas where the wind is lighter
- Learning Snowkiting on a hard pack snow. Lighter riders in light powder.
- Off road Mountain boards on stiff sand, grass, or pavement
- Caution - in areas with strong winds, or those who want as much less pull we would recommend the Hydra II 300.
The Hydra II 350 Power & Pull
- In winds ranging from 6 mph to 10 mph, the kite produces a light to medium pull.
- In wind ranges from 10 mph to 15 mph, the kite will produce medium to a strong pull.
- In winds above 15 mph, the kites power really begins to multiply with a strong pull.
The Hydra II Comes In Three Sizes:
- Hydra II 300. True Size 2.6m Square Meters. Medium Pull.
- Hydra II 350. True Size 3.5m Square Meters. Strong Pull.
- Hydra II 420. True Size 4.5m Square Meters. Stronger Pull.
Simple, Safe, and Ready To Fly:
The Hydra II is our best amphibious trainer kite. The kite has been carefully designed to allow for greater agility and power in the turns. The kite's stability and 3rd line control bar provides a safe flying experience, while helping beginners learn essential flight flying skills.
Hydra II 350 Comes With:
• Lightweight shoulder bag
• Dyneema Line Set (inkl.): 220 kp, 3 x 20 m
• Safety Control Bar 50 cm / 20''
• Safety Wrist Leash attached to 3rd Line