Shop by Price
Current Top Sellers
LAND & WATER USE
Kiteboarding and kitesurfing trainer kites that are water relaunchable allow you to practice training exercises both on the land and in the water, expanding your learning experience.
There are 3-line and 4-line water relaunchable trainer kites:
- The only 3-line trainer kite that is water relaunchable is the HQ Hydra II. This is the least expensive, simplest to use, and by far the most popular.
- 4-line Inflatable (LEI) trainer kites are also good choices. These kites are best for water use and provide the most comprehensive learning experience.
- 4-line kites rig and fly just like the full-size gear. When you are learning, you are using the same motions and behaviors as you would use with a full-size sheetable kite.
- Because 4-line trainer kites have an inflatable leading edge, they are superior for learning in the water, on sandy beaches, or in the snow.
- 4-line kites are more expensive and often will require the purchase of additional gear.
To better understand the differences between these trainer kites read our Trainer Kite Reviews.