Current Top Sellers
New HQ4 Rush Pro 300 | Trainer Kite | Bundle
HQ Rush V Pro 300 3-line Trainer Kite / Practice Kite
Easy To Fly, Comes Complete and Ready to Fly
Medium To Strong Pull / True Size: 2.8 Square Meters / Suggested Wind Range: 6 mph to 20 mph
The Rush 5 Pro is in its 5th generation. Its latest makeover has added amazing strength and durability with increased line strength, cross over bracing, fabric, and stitching. It is one of the strongest and most durable traction / trainer kites on the market.
Rush V Pro 300 is a popular size. It offers a great balance of power and performance. The kite is perfect for learning power-kiting skills and mastering kite control for new kiters wanting to learn how to kiteboard, kitesurf, snowkite, or land kite.
Customers really like the Rush V Pro because it is an affordable, safe and a super-easy trainer kite that comes ready-to-fly.
The Rush kite allows people to safely progress in their kite flying skills and to prepare for lessons before flying larger power kites.
The Rush V Pro comes in 3 different sizes;
- Rush V Pro 250. True size is 2 square meters. Produces light power & pull. Great for families.
- Rush V Pro 300. True size is 2.8 square meters. Produces medium power & pull. Great for Light weight adults.
- Rush V Pro 350. True size is 3.5 square meters. Produces strong power & pull. Great for people who want power.
Kite Uses for the 300 Model
- Kiteboarding / kitesurfing trainer kite
- landboarding or skateboarding on firm sand, grass, and asphalt
- Snowkiting for youth or lightweight adults on hard packed snow
- Ice skates on a frozen lake are a blast.
Rush V Pro Trainer Kite Includes
- A rugged, more compact carrying case.
- Strong tear resistant and durable sail fabric
- Re-enforced baffles with cross webbing and additional stitching. This provides a significant amount of strength and toughness.
- Increased line strength. The new Rush V 250 and 300 both come with 385 lb test on the outside lines verses the Rush IV that had 250 lb test on the outside lines. The Rush V 350 comes with 485 lb test outside lines.
The Rush V Pro 300 is a great 3-line trainer kite for use on land
The foundation for building good kite flying skills needed for kiteboarding, kite-surfing, snow-kiting, landboarding and other traction kite sports are best learned by starting with a trainer kite.
The Rush V Pro 300 is an affordable, safe and a super-easy trainer kite that comes ready to fly. This kite allows people to progress in their kite flying skills and to prepare for lessons before flying larger power kites. The 300 has a nice balance of power in most wind ranging from 8 mph to 20 mph.
HQ Kites' Description:
The Rush IV and V Pro has a low aspect profile with more performance than ever before. The Rush IV (4) Pro series are the easiest kites for beginners to learn kiteboarding and built to last. They are equipped with a third line for effortless reverse relaunches and ultimate safety, the Rush III Pro series is the perfect trainer kite for a fast learning curve.
Rush Pro V Features:
- Reverse re-launch with third line
- Third line depower for safety
- Very smooth and stable flying characteristics
- Highly resistant to overflying or luffing Very Consistent pull
- Wide wind range and Ready to Fly!
- Durable construction with reinforced profiles and sewn bridle
- Flying lines already attached to the kite
- Excellent light wind performance
- New profile and shape
- Includes leash line with shock absorber
- Includes rectangular backpack for storing the kite