Current Top Sellers
HQ4 Rush Pro 250 | Trainer Kite | Free Shipping
HQ Rush V Pro 250 3-line Kiteboarding Trainer Kite
The Rush is a open cell foil kite that is ideal for learning power kiting skills on sandy beaches, grassy fields, snow covered terrain, or frozen snow covered lakes.
Easy To Fly, Comes Complete and Ready to Fly.
Delivers Light-Medium Power & Pull / Actual Size: 2 Square Meters / Wind Range: 6 mph to 24 mph
The 250 model is an excellent choice for lighter kiters and families who are looking for light nice balance of light to medium power. The Rush Pro has amazing strength and durability. Our customers love this kite because it is simple and easy to fly.
Check Out Our NO BULL Guarantee - This will put some stoke behind your purchase.
Kite Use and Learning:
- Kiteboarding, kitesurfing, snowkiting trainer kite
- Good beginner kite for landboarding or skateboard.
The Rush Pro V Comes In 3 Different Sizes;
- Rush Pro 250. True size is 2 square meters. Produces light power & pull. Great for families.
- Rush Pro 300. True size is 2.8 square meters. Produces medium power & pull. Great for Lightweight adults.
- Rush Pro 350. True size is 3.5 Square meters. Produces strong power & pull. Great for people who want action and power.
The Rush Pro 250 trainer kite is an affordable, safe, and super-easy trainer kite perfect for building foundational kite flying skills needed for kiteboarding, kite-surfing, snow-kiting, landboarding and other traction kite sports.
HQ Kites' Description:
The Rush V Pro has a low aspect profile with more performance than ever before. The Rush Pro series are the easiest kites for beginners and built to last. Equipped with a third line for effortless reverse relaunches and ultimate safety, the Rush III Pro series is the perfect trainer kite for a fast learning curve.
Rush Pro Features:
- Reverse re-launch with third line
- Third line depower for safety
- Very smooth and stable flying characteristics
- Highly resistant to overflying or luffing Very Consistent pull
- Wide wind range and Ready to Fly!
- Durable construction with reinforced profiles and sewn bridle
- Flying lines already attached to the kite
- Excellent light wind performance
- New profile and shape
- Includes leash line with shock absorber
- Includes big zipper triangle backpack for storing the kite
Rush Pro Ideal Flying Wind Conditions: 8mph - 29mph