Current Top Sellers
HQ Rush V Pro 250 | Trainer Kite | Free Shipping
HQ Rush V Pro 250 3-line Kiteboarding Trainer Kite
Easy To Fly, Comes Complete and Ready to Fly
Delivers Light Power & Pull / Actual Size: 2 Square Meters / Wind Range: 6 mph to 24 mph
Ideal for learning power kiting skills on sandy beaches, grassy fields, snow covered terrain, or frozen snow covered lakes.
The Rush Pro 5 is in its 5th generation. The kites latest makeover has added amazing strength and durability. It is one of the strongest and most durable traction / trainer kites on the market. Our customers love this kite because it is simple and easy to fly. For a 2 meter trainer kite - it has the strength and durability to take a beating time after time. This is an excellent choice for lighter kiters and families.
Kite Use and Learning:
- Kiteboarding / kitesurfing trainer kite
- And as a beginner kite for landboarding or skateboard.
The Rush V Pro 250 allows new kiters to safely learn and master kiting skills. Its smaller size is ideal for lighter adults or for those who do not want to experience a strong pull.
The Rush Pro V Comes In 3 Different Sizes;
- Rush Pro V 250. True size is 2 square meters. Produces light power & pull. Great for families.
- Rush Pro V 300. True size is 2.8 square meters. Produces medium power & pull. Great for Lightweight adults.
- Rush Pro V 350. True size is 3.5 Square meters. Produces strong power & pull. Great for people who want action and power.
The Rush Pro V 250 trainer kite is an affordable, safe, and super-easy trainer kite perfect for building foundational kite flying skills needed for kiteboarding, kite-surfing, snow-kiting, landboarding and other traction kite sports.
HQ Kites' Description:
The Rush V Pro has a low aspect profile with more performance than ever before. The Rush V ( IV ) Pro series are the easiest kites for beginners and built to last. Equipped with a third line for effortless reverse relaunches and ultimate safety, the Rush III Pro series is the perfect trainer kite for a fast learning curve.
Rush Pro V ( IV ) Features:
- Reverse re-launch with third line
- Third line depower for safety
- Very smooth and stable flying characteristics
- Highly resistant to overflying or luffing Very Consistent pull
- Wide wind range and Ready to Fly!
- Durable construction with reinforced profiles and sewn bridle
- Flying lines already attached to the kite
- Excellent light wind performance
- New profile and shape
- Includes leash line with shock absorber
- Includes big zipper triangle backpack for storing the kite
Rush V Pro Ideal Flying Wind Conditions: 8mph - 29mph