- Body Gear
- Rash Guard
- Men's Rash Guard
Current Top Sellers
Iguana - UV Protection Rash Guard
Swim Shirts, Paddle Shirts, Activeware
UPF 50 - 4 way flex - Flat Seam-Quick Dry
Platinum Sun combines comfort in motion and maks what we love to do even better. Their silicon bead along the baseline of the shirt keeps the shirt from climbing when your body is in motion or when swimming.
Their collectoin of Rash Guard performance wear provides UV and rash protection, while providing the ultimate comfort for swimming, surfing, kiteboarding, paddle boarding, wakeboarding and all other water sports, no matter how extreme.
What you will love about the Iguana;
- Designed with 4 way stretch woven fabric with flat seam construction that does not restrict motion or most importantly result in seams that cause discomfort.
- Moisture wicking microfiber blended fabrics that take unwanted moisture away from your skin and dry quickly.
- Certified UV protection with UPf 50+ ratings.
- Provides a beautiful blend of fabrics that is gentle on your skin
- Vibrant color patterns that amplifiy the individual beauty and definition called, “YOU”
Platinum Sun brings a collection of Rash Guard swmwear and performance wear that introduces vibrant color, tailored design, and a hot new look.
There's nothing like “game on” and having fun when you look and feeling your best.
The Okeana-shirt will eliminate rash when worn under life vest and other gear.
These long sleeve shirts will protect you from the sun with UPF 50+ ratings and will help keep you cool in the heat and warm in the cool breeze.
But… Best of all they will give you the style and comfort you're looking for!
"When water and the outdoors is a part of your DNA...Activewear that performs is like a breath of fresh air. "
Dan Stehouwer -KiteMare.com
Basic Sun Features:
- UPF 50+ for excellent sun protection
- Unique microfiber blend for silky smooth feel: Polyester 87% / Spandex 13%
- Flatlock seams for added comfort
- Quick drying
Platinum Sun's Rashguard shirts are designed to fit tight and snug to your body. Therefore, the sizes run smaller. So consider your actual size for a tighter fit, and a size or two up to be a snug fit.