Current Top Sellers
HQ Rush V Pro 250 Trainer Kite | Free How To Kiteboard DVD
HQ Rush V Pro 250 3-line Kiteboarding Trainer Kite
Easy To Fly, Comes Complete, and Ready to Fly
Delivers Light Power & Pull / Actual Size 2 Square Meters / Wind Range 6 mph to 24 mph
Ideal for learning power kiting skills on sandy beaches, grassy fields, snow cover terrain, or frozen snow covered lakes.
The new Rush Pro 5 is in its 5th generation. The kites latest makeover has added amazing strength to this kite. It is one of the strongest and most durable traction / trainer kites on the market. We and our customers love this kite because is simple and easy to fly. For a 2 meter trainer kite - power kite has the strength and durability to take a beating time after time. For lighter kiters and families this is an excellent fit.
Kite Use and Learning:
- Kiteboarding / kitesurfing trainer kite
- And as a beginner kite for landboarding or skateboard.
The Rush V Pro 250 allows new pilots to safely learn and master kiting skills. It's smaller size is ideal for lighter adults or for those who do not want to experience a strong to strong of pull.
The Rush Pro V Comes In 3 Different Sizes;
- Rush Pro V 250. True size is 2 square meters. Produces light power & pull. Great for families.
- Rush Pro V 300. True size is 2.8 square meters. Produces medium power & pull. Great for Light weight adults.
- Rush Pro V 350. True size is 3.5 Square meters. Produces Strong power & pull. Great for people who want power.
The New Rush V is much better than the older model Rush IV trainer kites:
- A rugged, more compact carrying case.
- Strong tear resistant and durable sail fabric
- Re-enforced baffles with cross webbing and additional stitching. This provides a significant amount of strength and toughness.
- Increased line strength. The new Rush V 250 and 300 both come with 385 lb test on the outside lines verses the Rush IV that had 250 lb test on the outside lines. The Rush V 250 comes with 385 lb test outside lines.
- Dyneema bridles are sewn to eliminate
The Rush Pro V 250 trainer kite is great for building foundational kite flying skills needed for kiteboarding, kite-surfing, snow-kiting, landboarding and other traction kite sports.
The Rush IV 250 is an affordable, safe and super easy trainer kite to use.
HQ Kites' Description:
The Rush V Pro has a low aspect profile with more performance than ever before. The Rush V ( IV ) Pro series are the easiest kites for beginners and built to last. Equipped with a third line for effortless reverse relaunches and ultimate safety, the Rush III Pro series is the perfect trainer kite for a fast learning curve.
Rush Pro V ( IV ) Features:
- Reverse re-launch with third line
- Third line depower for safety
- Very smooth and stable flying characteristics
- Highly resistant to overflying or luffing Very Consistent pull
- Wide wind range and Ready to Fly!
- Durable construction with reinforced profiles and sewn bridle
- Flying lines already attached to the kite
- Excellent light wind performance
- New profile and shape
- Includes leash line with shock absorber
- Includes big zipper triangle backpack for storing the kite
Rush V Pro Ideal Flying Wind Conditions: 8mph - 29mph