I'm new! I'm looking for a trainer kite...
I'm looking for a beginner, entry-level power kite for...
I'm looking for a board...
- Trainer Kite That is Simple & Easy To Fly
* Due to COVID, the availability of trainer kites has been extremely scarce! We do have Ozone Iginitions and HQ4 Rush Pro kites available. We will keep you updated as more kites become available.
Trainer Kite That is Simple & Easy To Fly
Great Trainer Kites that are Simple & Easy to Fly
- Peter Lynn UNIQ 1.5m & Ozone Ignition have the lightest power options which is best for small children.
- Rush V Pro 250, Peter Lynn UNIQ 2.5, Peter Lynn Skim 2.8m, and Ozone Ignition 2.5 are good kites for light-weight people less than 100 lbs and teens.
- Rush V Pro 300, Peter Lynn Skim 3.4m, Hydra II 300 & Ozone Ignition 3 are great medium sized kites for typical new kiters.
- Rush V Pro 350, Peter Lynn Skim 4m, Hydra II 350 & Hydra II 420 are the strongest power options.
- Peter Lynn Skim & Hydra II Kites are the only trainer kites that can be used in the water.
What Does Simple & Easy Mean?
- Simple Self Relaunch - There is nothing more frustrating than not being able to relaunch your kite after it crashes. 3-Line trainer kites are the simplest kites to launch and relaunch by yourself. Relaunching is almost automatic.
- Easy Set Up - The trainer kite should come ready to fly. All of our 2 and 3 line trainer kites come complete with everything you need and are ready to fly.
- Crash Proof Quality - Who wants a kite that is going tear or blow a seam? Your kite is going to take some major abuse and some pretty big power crashes. You want a trainer kite that is going to be strong and hold up to this abuse.
5 Great Simple Trainer Kite Brand Options
Trainer kites come in different sizes. So, choose the size based on the amount of power that you want. The bigger the power, the bigger the pull.
Introducing the NEW Single Skin Kites: Peter Lynn UNIQ. These kites are awesome for light wind areas. These are high quality, durable kites with a great price point! Call us if you want to learn more about the advantages of a single skin kite!